20 February 2010

Method to my madness


As I continue each day to prepare for my move to Singapore it is the individual there that I have already met that wander through my mind.

With passing festivals I wonder what it is I might have missed and look forward to participating in them once I have arrived.

The Youth Olympics, a first, will be held this summer in Singapore. For 12 days I will be a volunteer among the masses, however I am getting to put my passion to the test. I will be a photographer at this event. What fun might that be, I can hardly imagine. Being able to interact with young athletes from around the world.

And of course there is preparing the students at Whitley Secondary School to be participants of Washington DC Summit in 2011. How wonderful it will be to not only show our nations capital to visitors, but to see our country through their eyes.

How I look forward to my time in Singapore and wish that day were sooner (which would mean all this packing and moving would be complete).

No comments:

Post a Comment